Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Exams Over With

I am so relieved to get home today. I had five hours of exams today and four hours of train travel to get to the study centre and back! Great to have them over with. My first exam was for PTR110 Structure, Thought and Reality and was so much simpler than I was expecting. Two questions, Q1 was a short answer of around five hundred words on Foucault's Power and Knowledge relationship and Q2 was an essay of around 2000 words on what consequences will flow on from thinking of globalisation and the War on Terror as socially produced concepts. Two hours for this exam and finished it in 1.5. Easy. Next exam was for PAC10 An Introduction to Asia and was in three sections. Even easier! this exam was for three hours and I had quite a bit of time left over. I must admit though that after hand writing more than 6000 words in one day I'm a little tired.


I had some good news from Griffith as well. some of you may know that I've had a little trouble with them of late but today I received my marks back from my new tutor and I received a HD. I couldn't be more pleased.


Those of you from PHI110 I have to appologise for not posting much today, the exams killed all my time and energy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Simon,

I'm returning to University shortly myself, but looking forward to it (except exams of course).

Sounds like you have some interesting coursework though. What is your ultimate goal?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Simon. Now get your butt back to Macquarie and fry some novices! (Does that make me evil? Anyone but Nath is allowed to answer that question, cause I already know his answer ;)

Kamagra said...

Exams are good tests about what I have learned during the courses so that's why we need to concentrate of the best way while we are studying and doing exams.