Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Creative Commons License

I'm not a huge fan of licensing material but I've had to put a creative commons license on my page. I've been plagarised by some fellow Uni students (who knows what of any value they've gotten from my site!) and the teachers have asked me to place a license on my site to clear up any ambiguity. I'll put one one my other site -link to the right- where I share my University papers too but I'll get to that when I can be bothered 'cause I dont have a web site program and I need to edit the source. Short reason, I can't be bothered at the moment! I hope the license here will suffice for now as this blog is the only link to my Uni papers site. If you hate the license I hope this reason at least explains why I put it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put this up right when my site launched. It's a pain, but at least you have some notation.

On the other hand it's nice that people like your writing enough to plagerlize - unless they are only trying to get out of doing their own work.