Monday, January 01, 2007

About


Welcome to Simon's Space, an online journal where you’ll find thoughts, arguments, rants, essays and more relating to my life as a philosophy undergraduate.

Simon's Space is a blog maintained by me, Simon Ives, a Philosophy undergraduate at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. I'm particularly interested in philosophical issues relating to Morality and Ethics particularly relating to Religion.

You will also find out more about me on my MySpace page here.

PLEASE NOTE that If you use Internet Explorer you may have some issues with this site. While I will try to make this site's layout as simple as possible, Internet Explorer is not a standards compliant web browser and, as such, may experience difficulty rendering some of this site's CSS. If you experience problems here or elsewhere on the web then switch to a standards compliant browser such as Mozilla Firefox.