Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tabla in Udaipur

As some of you already know, I'm off to India in April for some further extensive Tabla classes. My Guruji, Suresh Kumara Prajapati, lives in Udaipur and I thought I'd post some old pictures of Udaipur for those of you who have been before.




This is the City Palace -






This is the entry gate into the City Palace looking up from where Jagmandir is -






This is view from what is now the clock tower looking towards the City Palace. The temple in the foreground is Jagmandir and the smaller one off to the left is the Radha Krishna Mandir -






This is a view looking towards what is now the clock tower from the market -






This is a view of Jagmandir looking from the City Palace side -






This is a view of Jagmandir looking up from the market place. I'm not sure what the temple on the left is -



Jagmandir is also known as Jagdisha Mandir not to be confused with jagmandir island in the lake.

1 comment:

Kamagra Jelly said...

I am really surprised about the excellent job that you have made in this blog, which contains very important and amazing content about "Udaipur", it allows everyone to express a variety of opinions.