Thursday, November 16, 2006

Streaming Rehersal for Ben and Craig

Last night's rehersal went well and I ripped the two recordings off of the Mini Disk player without a hassle. There are a few places on the recording where it skips though. Maybe you paused it Ben? I'm just not sure. Craig, the sitar didn't come through very loud at all. The Microphone was far to close to the tabla and it dominates the recording. The santoor is clear but also soft. I'm fairly happy with the tabla sound but it gets a bit monotonous being so loud. I should have played more solo. Overall, not bad. Lets just hope you can get that multi track mixer for the concert Craig so we can limit the volume of the tabla and/or increase the volume of the two lead instruments, specifically the sitar. Track one is in Kherava and Bhajani Tala while track two is in Bhajani tala and Kherava.

Track One -















Track Two -















Bloody free internet hosting services. I posted some m3u files on my web page linking to the audio but the free hosting server appears to change the file names every once in a while. The above players should now work. Third time lucky hey!

Does anyone know of a FREE site, like YouTube, that I can post audio clips on? My web space with my service provider is only 10mb so I can't even fit one of these files on there. Just post a comment if they stop working again

1 comment:

Kamagra Jelly said...

Looks like there are some kind of issues for handling web hosting services, maybe that was a mistake in the database with the storage of the data from the posted songs.