Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hi All

Hi all.
I won't be submitting an entry for the Philosophy Blog War this week; too much Uni work to do. To keep you all interested though have a look at THIS article about an abattoir in India.....disgusting!
Also, in America this week the Frito-Lay company unveiled a new range of crisps...vege crisps. Now I thought this wasn't such a bad idea however Frito-Lay CEO Al Carey voiced his.....um....concern. He stated 'God help us all, would you look at these flavors, weren't Sun Chips healthy enough for you, you goddamn hippie bastards?' If that wasn't enough he described his company's product to his share holders as 'some shit that's made from beets'. and furthered that with 'I hope you're all happy now that you have your precious beet chips with the recommended daily serving of fruit, or vegetables, or whatever the hell a 'beet' is'. I'm sure his share holders would have left having new found confidence in their company's new product. Here's a picture of what their delivery van will probably look like for the new product.


2 comments:

TerraPraeta said...

Lovely :-)

We'll miss you in the blog way this week, Simon... so get your work done and be ready next time :-)

I did put up that post I promised you, if you haven't seen it yet... its this weeks entry, so when you have time...

cheers!

tp

Kamagra Jelly said...

I can't believe what I saw in the picture but it looks kind of funny and out of place at the same time.