Friday, July 27, 2007

My Amalgamation

Like the local governments of QLD I've amalgamated my websites into a new single site that incorporates aspects of them all and will be able to provide further interactive aspects that I've been thinking of implementing for a while.

My new site currently has a blog and a section where I can share my University papers and other writings. I'm also going to include a photo gallery, some audio clips of my band and some solo recordings of myself. The University papers and other writings section is still being populated, however, as the blog is fully functional I will be shifting my attention from this blog to my new one.

So, finally, where is this new site to be found? Head on over to

www.simonives.info

and do leave a comment or email me and let me know what you think and possibly pass on some ideas and suggestions.

No comments: